Kindergarten Transition Resources - Articles & Websites
- Kindergarten Readiness: Social and Emotional Development (Ohio.gov.) Great List!
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (Essential skills for Kindergarten!)
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Ready for Kindergarten?
- Kindergarten Math
- Countdown To Kindergarten for the Child with Special Needs
- Paving the Way to Kindergarten for Young Children with Disabilities
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten;Language Development
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten: Learning & Thinking
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten: Beginning Reading
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten: Beginning Writing
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten: Numbers & Counting
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten: Physical Development
- Getting Ready For Kindergarten: Social & Emotional Development
- Parent Tool Kit: Kindergarten
- Is My Child Ready for Kindergarten?
- NEA: A Parent's Guide to A Successful Kindergarten Transition
- NAEYC: Is My Child Ready For Kindergarten?
- How to Prepare Your Child with Disabilities for Kindergarten: Tips for Parents
All educational and non-academic programs, activities and employment opportunities at Hamilton-Wenham RSD are offered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or, disability, and any other class or characteristic protected by law.